How We Got 20% More Traffic in 16 Hours by Editing Our Top Blog Posts [Oribi Use Case]
Writing one good quality new blog post can take days and increase traffic to your product by only 1 to 2%. We’ll show you the exact edits we made to our top blog posts in around 16 hours that increased traffic to our product site by 20%. We used both Google Search Console and Oribi to analyse the posts and found, what now seems like, obvious gaps.
- Our traffic before we made changes.
- Our traffic after we made changes.
- How Google Search Console shows us user intent.
- How Oribi showed us our highest converting posts and links.
- The 4 edits we made to increase traffic to our product by 20%.
See traffic to Upscope before changes were made
Traffic to blog.upscope.io was around 500 people per day.
Traffic to our main product site Upscope.io was around 90 on average.
Below, the data covers the unique traffic that comes to the main Upscope product site via the blog and other sources.…